Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wow it's been awhile....

It's been to long since I have had any time to post!!
So here's my update....I am currently off work with an injury forthe next two moths!! I got a high ankle sprain and two torn tendants from a volleyball game. So needless to say I'm stuck in bed recovering. I had surgery on Thursday the 13 th and the put screws in my ankle to heal it properly and strong, the idea is fix it write now so later it's not an issue!

I would post pics of how it's looked thru the process this far......but there kinda grodd! So I'll spare you from photos!!

I am thankfully for my Mother who is here to help me with everything becuase I'm a tough patient normally, na's this time is no different. Whether is getting me food or helping me up, or just sitting with me it has been nice....not to mention the driving back n forth to get me Medicines!! I've also gotten really sick for about three days straight almost non-stop and she was there for me!!

So for now that's all I have:-)
Ill post more again soon and hopefully add some exciting spring photos when I can get up n about to go get some!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your thoughts on posts!!