Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Quick what's happening.....

Well tomorrow is Monday!! To start off with I'm taking my to a doctors appointment that prayers would be gladly received for.... Also my good friend Kimberly is scheduled to have her second child at three o'clock so pray for her to....I'll be posting baby pics later in the week!!!....
 I have a very busy week ahead of me....Monday thru Friday I have school every night to make up for the snow days we missed!! Along with my regular work schedule and extras!!!
And it's the last week of in class work, next week I have clinical and will be working or real people All Week!! Kind of scary and a tiny bit exciting too!! Pray this week goes smoothly so I am rested and calm going into next week!! I'll need a clear head to work on Real people and not just my fellow students and manakins! :-) ill be posting some new pictures soon.


I have some new crafts and projects I need to post pictures for too;-)

So until next time.....

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your thoughts on posts!!