Saturday, June 11, 2011

Crater Lake Photos


Crater Lake
      Its crazy how everything around you is so sunny and you drive a few miles further up towards the mountains and there is so much snow...and I mean about 20 FEET High. Crazy and Beautiful. This was another place I have never been before in my life!!



Our Drive Up to Crater Lake





Part of the Lodge

This is where your suppose to PARK!!

Scoll down and look at the next six photos...Its as if your scanning from the left to right of Crater Lake.








Dad, Mom and Sam

Even Riley and Reyah Liked the view.

Sissy and Me

What a view behind us...

It was a very nice view. We then went in the gift shop and cafe so many things I could have spent a fortune; but I didn't!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your thoughts on posts!!