Tuesday, February 15, 2011

braces are still on.....

Well after the first two weeks, I was super ready to rip those braces right out of my mouth. But I have kept them in and I am going strong. They are getting a little less painful, but they are very time consuming after I have eaten pretty much anything. I feel it necessary to brush and floss all day long. Lol , I think im going on three months and I will be getting some bands put on this February sometime, so that means pain will return from what I am told. Yikes, no fun not looking forward to that. but I will live im sure.

2 comments:

  1. hi lydia! saw you are following my blog now. im moving to CT so you'll be able to keep in touch. your mom has a couple pics for me. can you help her( she said she needs help)lol email them to me?
    ljo2010@aol.com

    thanks! good luck with the races- doesnt sound like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Braces are worth it, Lyd. I know from experience. Yes, they may be trying but you will love the results. By the way, the picture that Jathan, Anna and you drew in your previous post is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave your thoughts on posts!!