Sunday, October 31, 2010

I have not sewn in YEARS!!

Well it has been awhile since I have sat down and actually have done any sewing...I have never had my own sewing machine for one..and I bought one last month! wahooo..maybe by the time I have kids I will sorta know how to make something! (with a whole lot of needed help) so I got out the new "blessing" (like fiddler on the roof) and set it up and started my first project. I started with a hand bag sorta of looking thing. it turned out alright but I messed it up way to many times for being such an easy task!

    I had a little helper who was super happy to push the reverse button at the end of my seams! And I also totaly stabbed my finger with a pin screamed and flung the pin across the room, because it totaly caught me off guard..opps... it really hurt! but I was ok VERY shortly afterwards!
   Well hopefully my next will not look quite like a five year old had sewn it!...




                                     Here is to sewing adventures and getting alot of help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your thoughts on posts!!